BENNON PREDATOR S3 ESD LOW
- High resistance of the upper to abrasion and at the same time water resistance is ensured by the innovative material PUTEK, which consists of a highly tough polyester core and PU sheath, combined with CORDURA material. These two materials increase the service life of shoes.
- TPU coating provides protection of the toe of the shoe against the trench, i.e. mechanical damage to the upper.
- Quick and easy closing of shoes using the ATOP system. You get dressed, turn the special tightening wheel and go.
- Wider extended sole in the heel area ensures good stability
- The sole is resistant to contact heat and exposure to fuels and fuel oils.
The safety features that protect your health are:
- Lightweight but very strong carbon toe cap / protective tip, which protects the toes from mechanical damage (falling object, etc.)
- Sturdy and flexible LIFLEX foil protects the bottom of the foot against punctures, strong rubber sole against contact heat.
- The non-slip SRC feature of the sole ensures good stability during physical activities.
- Reflective elements in the form of fibers contained in the top material PUTEK ensure that you will be seen after exposure in the dim light and dark
- Comfort is worn by the anatomically shaped ACTIVA insole, which is developed to support the longitudinal and transverse arches, and thanks to the soft padding in the heel area, impacts on the heel bone are dampened. The insole is made with a higher proportion of activated carbon, which absorbs sweat and odors.
Recommended use: indoor and outdoor work, EPA premises, handicraft work on paved surfaces
- upper material: TPU + PUTEK + Cordura
- lining: textile MESH
- insole: anatomically shaped ACTIVA ESD
- outsole: CORN EVA/rubber
- toe cap/plate: carbon/LIFLEX