BENNON BLACK SB ESD SLIPPER
Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E A SRC, EN IEC 61340-4-3:2018
- The boot includes a heel strap with which you can better fix the shoe to the foot, but you can unbuckle it if it is not needed.
- The front part of this shoe is perforated, which together with the antibacterial insole will ensure that your feet in this slipper will feel fresh for longer.
- In terms of safety, the big advantage here is the anti-slip SRC feature of the sole and cushioning in the heel area, which absorbs shocks and thus saves joints and foot muscles.
- The steel toe cap protects the toes.
- upper material: microfiber
- lining: textile MESH
- insole: Carbona ESD Insole
- outsole: PROTEUS PU/PU
- toe cap/plate: steel/-